Dave and I went on an early season slope trip in mid-April 2009. We met Rob and about a dozen other dedicated slopers on Thursday and had a couple of good days of sloping at The Pasture in NE wind conditions.
Some of the highlights of the weekend were:
- Maiden flights for several of DaveO’s planes including a Jart Lite, Ruby, Predator and Destiny.
- Flying my V-Ultra both days. It has been too long and I love that plane!
- Maiden flight of the McLean Vector2 that DaveK just finished. Gotta get mine done! That is a seriously excellent plane!
- Listening to DaveK’s vacuum bagging technique tips.
- Hanging with the Watertown boys.
- Dinner at Charly’s
I’ll be heading out again for a few days in mid-May. Hope to get some DSing in them and look forward to seeing the crew again.
As always, if you are interested in sloping in South Dakota contact Rob. He will be able to tell you what you need to know if you want to join us.
One thought on “South Dakota Slope Trip April 2009”
Hi there friends, its great article on the topic of educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.