Montana Slope Flying Sites
Jim Crook – Missoula email@example.com
I have flown on a local hill, that seemed fine to me, but I have never been to a slope site that was known as a good site so I have nothing to compare my hill to. If you are in the area, and you are a sloper, maybe you can give an experienced evaluation.
Here are the directions to the hill in Missoula.
- From Hwy 90 take the Reserve Street Exit.
- Head north on Reserve (Reserve turns into Grant Creek at the highway).
- Stay on Grant Creek for a couple of miles and turn right onto Glen Eagle Way.
- Follow Glen Eagle until it dead ends.
- Park there and walk up to the hill.
It looks like it is possible to drive up to the hill, but the owners will NOT be happy. Please walk up so the sire remains open.
These are locations we have had the privilege to fly. Some may have access restrictions.
Check with local flyers for information.